Power-In-A-Box (Mobile Off-Grid Solar Solution)
POWER IN A BOX is a pre-packaged off-grid solar system that can run household appliances such as lights, TV, decoder, radio, hi-fi, laptops small fridge, freezer etc.
This is an easy solution for power generation an consumption. It is easy to use without complex installation methods; simply plug and play. Designed to be moved around conveniently with its rugged wheels. You can simply load it and transport to your destination. Ideal for rural and staff housing.
This Information is for the 3 KVA-6P System.
3KVA Power in a Box Includes: 6 x 90 Watt panels; 4 x 105 AH Dixon deep cycle batteries
1 x Axpert KS Inverter 3000VA/2400W -24Volt; 1 x 10m solar cable and MC4 connector
1 x 30 A DC Isolator double pole; 1 x Cooling fan; 1 X Multi plug.
Max Power drawn from appliances = Output 2400watts Surge 4800w
Can run the following continuously:
- 5 x LED(5w) = +-25W/hour
- LED 42 inch TV +-80W/hour
- DSTV +-50W/hour
- Small fridge +-150l 120W/hour
- Alarm system +-50w
- Computer +- 350w
- Stand alone fan +- 80W
- 2520w x 0.7(using 70% of Battery) x 0.95 (Inverter Efficiency)
- = 1680w Available / 465W/hour
- = 3.6 Hours run time should all above appliances run simultaneously; or up to 7.6 hours on essential loads
220VAC~230VAC, 50HZ @ 12.2Amps.